Plan your legacy today and pay in advance over time. We offer products and services to suit every preference and budget.
***CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE***
In order to protect the safety of our families, guests, and employees, we are implementing the following procedures indefinitely in compliance with current coronavirus guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control:
• Our gate hours will be from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm daily.
• The administration building will be open from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Saturday (closed Sundays), but we ask that you call the office at 412.682.1624 before visiting to confirm that someone will be available to assist your needs at this time.
• Please note that our public mausoleums will be open from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Monday through Saturday, and will be closed on Sundays for visitation.
• Our chapels are temporarily closed for memorial services, with respect to the current guidelines limiting indoor gatherings.
• All burial services will take place outdoors, and will be scheduled between the hours of 10:00 am – 1:00 p.m.
We are discouraging all NON ESSENTIAL visitation to Allegheny Cemetery in consideration of public health.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. We wish you and your family both safety and health, and invite you to contact us directly at 412.682.1624 with any additional questions.