Online Genealogy Search Request
We are ready to assist you with your search for ancestors who might be interred in Allegheny Cemetery. Please complete the form below and based on what is recorded, we may be able to provide you with the following:
- Deceased name as listed on our records
- Date, Place and Cause of Death
- Place of Birth
- Section and Lot Numbers
- Funeral Home Name and Address
- Name of Next of Kin or Family Member (if provided at that time)
- Names of Relatives Interred in the same lot
- Printed maps of the cemetery, section and lot to aid in finding the grave site.
We will also update our online records with the information researched.
Since such a search takes time and must be done as time permits, please allow 3 or more weeks for our response.
Please include the following:
- Full name – including possible alternate spellings, nicknames, maiden name or other married name.
- Date of Death – we must have the year or estimated year.
- Lot Owner – person who originally purchased the property or the person who made the cemetery arrangements.